NCLA and the Forchette Family have been helping contractors take advantage of their privileges since 1965!
- Privileges for Corporate Officers and Partners
- Privileges for LLC Members
- Privileges for Family Members
- Privileges for Supervising Employees
- Additional Classification Privileges
SEE INSIDE FOR MORE ON THESE UNIQUE PRIVILEGES
Check out our website: www.NationalContractorLicenseAgency.com
- Additional Class Waiver of Exam
- Officer / Partner / LLC Member Waiver of Exam
- Sole Proprietorship - Family Member Waiver of Exam
- Supervising Employee Waiver of Exam
Take Advantage of Your Privileges Now to:
- Prepare your business for succession by a family member or key person.
- Protect your business by establishing a Back-Up Qualifier to secure your income
- Become a Qualifying Individual for a new license and business name
- No Exams Required
- Not Available for Plumbing, Electrical, Fire Protection Services, HAZ or ASB Exams
- Increase the Value of Your License Portfolio
NCLA has been helping contractors take advantage of their privileges since 1965
Privileges for Corporate Officers, LLC and Partners
Because you have been listed on the company’s contractor’s license for five years –
You are required to show at least four years of Journey-Level Experience out of the last ten years and have been active in the daily activities of the business.
Privileges for Supervising Employees & Family Members
Available to take over operations of the business, even if it’s a Sole Proprietor.You are required to show at least four years of Journey-Level Experience out of the last ten years and have been active in the daily activities of the business.
Additional Class Waiver of Exam Privileges for all Contractors
If you have held an A, B, or Specialty classification for at least five years or more, the CSLB waives the law and trade exams to add specialty trade classes that are closely related and a significant component of your construction business.
- This means trades such as the C-39 Roofing, C-17 Windows, C-8 Concrete, C-21
Demolition and C-61 Limited Specialties can be added to your existing license with no
- Obtaining one of these specialty trade classifications allows you to advertise and market
the services of that specific trade to make money in that market.
- You can also set up another business name and obtain a new license to market this
Order NCLA’s WAIVER PRIVILEGE GUIDE today on
How to take advantage of Your WAIVER OF EXAM PRIVILEGES
Waiver Privilege Guides include:
- Explanation of the process - how to get your waiver of exam
- How to properly complete your application forms
- How to document your work experience to qualify for the waiver of exam
- How your experience certifications need to be completed
- How to document jobs samples that may be required
- Cover letters needed to accompany your application package
- Other requirements such as; Bonding, Fingerprints and More
- How to explain YES Answers
Need personal assistance? Want a professional to do it for you? We do that too!
Have other licensing needs? Call to speak with a Contractor License Consultant today!
License Services available in any state and any trade:
- Research of License Regulations
- Home Study Exam Prep
- Crash Course Exam Prep
- Application Processing
- Qualifying Individual Locate Service
- Business Registration
- Tax Registration
- Annual Portfolio Maintenance
- Resolve Board Citations
- Resolve License Suspensions
- Succession & Retirement Planning
- Government Programs 8A & Set Asides
- Sub-Contractor Verification Service
- Staff Training Services